School assembly programs, stem program
About Happy Bright Kids
We engage elementary schools with stem program focused school assembly programs and workshops that teach and inspire children about science, technology, engineering and math. Through our extensive experience with children using the art of puppetry, we develop school assembly programs that are highly engaging and curriculum based. All of our stem school assembly programs comes with original songs, beautifully handcrafted puppet characters and teacher study guides. We are committed to the success of our children. We develop puppet show stem school assembly programs for elementary school students that foster their life-long interest in learning about science, technology, engineering and math.
We strive to :
- Develop educational kids entertainment to help our children achieve their full potential
- Simplify some basic concepts of stem program in an entertaining and engaging way that younger minds can easily relate to it
- Open the path to further stem program discussion in the classroom
We believe that :
- Children are naturally inclined to discover and explore
- Very early exploration of the environment sets the stage for later learning
- Stem program integrated with storytelling and the art of puppetry encourages children to think in a more connected and holistic way
- We believe that for a child to develop scientific interest in stem program, we should develop their love of learning and implementation of scientific exploration and dissemination
Yelp.com is a popular review site. Click the red box and read reviews from other satisfied parents, teachers and after school programs coordinators that have booked our puppet programs.
- Curriculum Based Presentations
- In-House Custom Designed Puppets
- Original Songs
- Interactive Shows
Up to how many children can you perform for at once?
We can perform for up to 200 kids at once. However, our shows are heavily reliant on interaction, so having a large amount of children in a single audience will not allow all of them to interact with the puppets and get the most out of the puppet show. For this reason we suggest splitting up large audiences and booking multiple puppet show. We offer a multiple booking discount for puppet show booked on the same day to help accommodate this.
* Joe !
Your show was Amazing. You kept their attention for over an hour and they left wanting more. Thank you so much for enriching our school assembly programs.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Belle Haven School
415 Ivy Drive, Menlo Park, CA 94025