Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Party planning checklist
FOUR WEEKS BEFORE
- Choose a theme with your child
- Determine the guest list
- Reserve your party venue and/or hire a party entertainer
- Prepare your party invitations
- Ask for an updated class list from your child’s teacher
- Determine party games, party activities and menu to match your party theme
- If ordering a cake, place your order
THREE WEEKS BEFORE
- Mail party invitations
- Purchase party supplies, especially if ordering online
- Arrange for extra help, if necessary
ONE WEEK BEFORE
- Create a party flow schedule
- Purchase more party supplies as needed
- Call families who have not yet responded to your invitation
- If you are going to have the party outdoors in your yard or lawn, clean the area and prepare it for the event
THREE DAYS BEFORE
- Purchase food
- Make sure your camera is charged and ready to take photos/videos
- Call entertainer to confirm appearance and expectations
- Call party venue to confirm all details
- Assemble party favors
ONE OR TWO DAYS BEFORE
- Bake cake or pick up pre-ordered cake
- Confirm help if using extra help
- Decorate home or gather decorations for party venue
- Prepare “make-ahead food” if any will be served
- If you are going to hold the party outside, make sure there is some shade where the kids can sit and also for the performer
- Check weather forecast information and plan accordingly
DOs AND DON’Ts:
- Don’t: invite more kids than you can handle.
- Don’t: let just the kids run wild, have a set party schedule for them to follow.
- Don’t: make regular balloons into toys, they can pop which will make loud noises and scare the kids. Balloon animals are great for play.
- Don’t: load the kids with sugar. Sugar makes most kids hyperactive and harder to control.
- Don’t: serve foods that may trigger allergic reactions in children, such as peanuts, shellfish, milk, etc https://happybrightkids.com/.
- Don’t: distribute anything to the kids during a performer’s show unless pre-arranged with the performer ahead of time.
- Do: decide early on a party theme.
- Do: serve a variety of food, not all people like the same thing.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.