Mickey mouse theme birthday party for kids
Kids have a special association with Mickey Mouse, he has been one of the most beloved children’s characters of our time. If your child is particularly fond of Mickey, why not throw them a Mickey Mouse themed party for their special day?
Today we will give you some tips for throwing a memorable Mickey Mouse themed birthday party for your child.
- Black Lanterns
- Red Lanterns
- Red Buckets
- Striped Napkin Rings
- Mickey Mouse Ears
- Cupcake Liners
- Black Bakers Twine
- Red Party Hat
- Mickey Mouse Balloons
- Polka Dot Balloons
- Mickey Mouse Cookie Cutter
- Mickey Mouse Bags
- Mickey Mouse Tags
- Mickey Mouse Sugar Candy Toppers
- Polka Dot Ribbon
- Mickey Candles
- Rock Candy
- Yellow Swirl Lollipops
All of these supplies can be found online.
With a little effort and teamwork you can easily design your kid’s Mickey Mouse theme birthday party invitations. The task will become easier and more fun if the whole family is involved. You can find lot of printable Mickey Mouse invitations on the internet, simply download and print them and can use them as your own invitations.
- Mickey Mouse Sandwiches: Use a Mickey Mouse cookie cutter to cut sandwiches into teddy bear shapes. You can serve peanut butter and jelly, cold cuts, or grilled cheese.
- In small serving dishes, alternate layers of vanilla yogurt with layers of chopped strawberries and blueberries.
- Mickey Mouse Graham Crackers. Fun graham crackers in teddy bear shapes are easy snacks to add to the menu.
- Red Lemonade. Serve red lemonade in Mickey Mouse cups or tea cups. Pour the rest into a kid-friendly tea pot for kids to refill their cups later on.
- Mickey Mouse Brownies: Make a large tray of brownies and use a cookie cutter to cut out Mickey Mouse shaped brownies after they have been baked and cooled.
- For a Mickey Mouse theme birthday party you can use the normal party food like Pizza, hamburgers and hotdogs. Along with that, add some special Mickey Mouse food to your menu, such as:
Games and Activities:
- What’s a kid’s birthday party without some exciting games to entertain your guests? To keep up with your Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme, have the kids play a “Clubhouse Scavenger Hunt”. Hide objects that relate to Mickey Mouse and his friends – Minnie, Goofy, Donald Duck, Pluto, and the rest of the gang around the party area. You can use picture cut-outs and paste them under the chairs, or hide some inexpensive Clubhouse related items. If you are living in bay area, Marin County, San Jose, Santa Clara, Contra Costa or Menlo Park you can call us at 408 800 4012 to get more Mickey Mouse theme birthday party tips, or we can even come at your place and arrange everything for your baby’s birthday party while you will sit back and enjoy those wonderful moments.
- For more information keep visiting our website https://happybrightkids.com.
- Happy Bright Kids – spreading happiness!